The Ziba Group stands apart in a very crowded contractor/staff augmentation industry. Our client retention rate is nearly 100%, and our consultants are retained by our clients, on average, at over four times the duration of the original engagement commitment. This is because the Ziba Group excels at exceeding a client's expectations, by finding the best consultant/client combination for every engagement. We are successful because we differentiate ourselves by our business practices. In summary:
- The principals of our firm work on every client engagement from beginning to end. Our principals are senior IT executives who have literally managed 1000's of IT staff. This experience provides you, the client, with unmatched understanding regarding your professional team member needs. Our principals, not paid recruiters, hand pick candidates and have unmatched insight into candidate strengths and weaknesses. Simply put, we perform at a higher level.
- When listening to client needs, we recognize the importance of ensuring a "Qualitative Understanding." While most consulting firms and recruiters simply try to fill positions based on technical skills, we understand that there are other important items to consider. For example:
- Personality of the consultant vs. the need of the client. Does the client need a heads down technical star to ensure that an important project gets completed on time, or does the client need a hands-on leader who can marshall an engineering team to meet an aggressive completion date.
- Team dynamics - since our consultants usually work within an existing organization, it is critical to fill holes within existing teams to create equilibrium, not dysfunction.
- Finally, we are successful because we take the time to listen to our clients.